Saturday, July 16, 2011

Great morning!

So excited! I justskyped with daddy and mom! They saw me and Isawthem and Zoe! It was fantastic! I miss them so much!
Made it to harrismith! Here with Amanda now anditsfrezing! During the day it's warm but u freeze at night. It's like a beast and u can't hide from it! Lol
Excited for the next few days. Will meetamandas family, go to Lesotho and hopefully we will make it to a gamereserveof some kind because I want to get pics. But we will see!
Godis working on my heart and my attitude. It's so easy to become ensnared in the traps of the devil! He just slips in before u know it and boom! The u r trapped and u just realize "crap! I've been stuck for days andi didn't know it!" that's when urealize all the signs...that devil is a tricky one!prayingGod will change my heart and attitude
Still so happy I saw mommy and daddy! Ahhh I miss them so much! Won't be long and I'll be with them again! Funny though it took 4 wks for this to happen! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment