Sunday, July 3, 2011

Malawi

short blog, internet is slow and expensive. though i can justify this internet expense by saying that i am helping community projects :) lol
made it to Malawi yesterday morning by ferry. we found a nice place to stay and were very satisfied until today when we came up to another place to use the internet. this place seems more purposeful, cheaper and the owner is great. i don't think we will move unless we decide stay extra nights. things seem more expensive here and we struggle to be good stewards of the money God has given us, but at the same time rejoicing and giving him glory that he has allowed us to be blessed in so many ways.
if you ask what am i doing here i will have to say learning. God is teaching me so much here on my journey and it's hard to list or to tell all of the things, but right now prayer is at the top. prayer grows our faith and our dependence on him. we should pray more than we do anything else. this is vital. every where i go i feel God has some message for me. this is good because it helps me see i am where i am suppose to be. this is different for me because in the past i have gone to work but here it seems i am to learn not just work. thank you to those of you who invested in me and my future because you believe in me.
pray for my heart, my mind, my eyes and my hands. i want all of these to be in line with God's will. i love you guys as always. hope to share more at a later time. until then pray also for direction and safe journey as we are struggling to set our itinerary based on new information.
may God's will be done in my heart, in my mind, through my hands and feet as it is in Heaven. And because He has said that if we ask in Jesus's name we will be given it, I ask in the name of the one who bled for me, washed his blood over me, died for me, rose for me and sits at the right hand of God for me, in Jesus's name I pray! AMEN!
later! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment